Wednesday 12 August 2015

SOLO CHE MODELS || MAKE UP ON MODELS FOR ''MIAMI GENTLEMENS CLUB'' PHOTOSHOOT (IMAGES)

 
MIAMI GENTLEMEN'S THEMED SHOOT FOR
SOLO CHE MODELS.

PHOTOGRAPHER:
 
CLOTHING PROVIDED BY:
 
 
 
 



AMBERS LOOK:
I applied a variety of warm tones into her crease to deepen the eye and bring out the blue as much as possible, I followed this with adding a gold tone to the lid, and a white in the inner corner = these techniques enlarger's the eye and help the colour of her eyes stand out.
The lip colour I chose was a bright red with almost an orange tone to contrast with her flawless light skin & black hair.

 
 
 
ABI'S LOOK:
A subtle but smokey eyelid that has hints of blue popping when photographed from certain edges, mega long lashes and a neon blue lower waterline.
I complimented this look by adding a very washed out nude lip as I wanted all the attention on the eyes!



 

 


Below are pictures of both Abi's look & Paige's look!
for information on Paige's look, please keep scrolling :)
 


 
 
 
PAIGE'S LOOK:
For Paige I wanted to do a smokey eye to compliment her dark features and tanned skin.
She has quite small eyes so putting on a lot of black or dark tones would make her eyes appear even smaller so instead I did a smokey-with-a-twist and added all the dark shades in the outter corner instead of putting them close to her lashline.
This elongated her eye and gave her the sexy - neutral - cat eye look!
I then highlighted and contoured her skin for that extra little bit of dimension.
Her lips where lined with a pinky/nude lipliner and filled in with a nude lip-gloss for that ombre look.



Thanks for reading!!
For more on the shoot - Click links I posted further up :D

- Love, dianaxx
 

2 comments:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work https://www.hotpartystripper.com/miami-strippers.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete